Looking for a Hotel in downtown Quebec and a rooftop with an awesome view on the mountains and the river? Our charming inn, nestled in the heart of the historic district of St. Jean-Baptiste, is the ideal location for your visit to Quebec, whether you are here for our many festivals, business travel or a romantic getaway. Here are many reasons to consider booking directly on our website: 1/ Booking directly on our website affords you the best possible price. No other commercial website can offer you a better rate at “Chateau des Tourelles”. 2/ Only our website can guarantee 100% availability of our rooms. Merchant sites will sometimes show us as completely booked because we do not share with them our entire inventory.
Our key points are:
* Very good location, Fantastic terrace on the top with a amazing view on the mountains and the river, included breakfast at you door every morning at 8h00am, Relaxed atmosphere, Historic building, cancellation 24:00 before arrival at 03:00pm, close car park for just 15$, Library, tea and coffee machine, free computer, Broadband free wifi, Air conditioning, Biodegradable household products, Hypoallergenic bedding, Customers Fridge & cooler at the desk free….
We don’t have elevator and there is 3 stairs in the hotel.
Have we convinced you, yet? There is more… Your car will enjoy its stay in our enclosed and warmed car park, during your stay, while you leisurely walk to our many fine restaurants and bistros as you discover the beckoning historic sites of the old Quebec City. We are situated not far from the door St. Jean (door of access to old Quebec), the Plains of Abraham (also called Park of Battlefield), the Avenue Cartier, the district of St. Roch, and the Chateau Frontenac. We are conveniently close to the Convention Centre of Quebec, The Grand Theatre, The Parliament, a myriad of business centers and Ministries situated between the Avenue Rene Levesque and Grande Allee. If the St. Roch business district is what brings you to Quebec City, Chateau des Tourelles is a short walk to the public elevator leading down to the Garden St. Roch. As you can see, we are right in the heart of the Quebec City life! Built in 1898, Le Chateau des Tourelles was designed to be an integral part of Quebec’s landmark heritage, and because of its exquisite façade it won a “Prize of Architectural Merit”. You will not find a stuffy hotel here. We want you to feel at home as if this is your home. Your comfort and relaxation at our Inn is our “raison d’être” At your leisure, visit our French/English library and lounge around sipping a cup of tea from our fine selection. We offer free Wi-Fi access and have a computer awaiting your use. All 24/7. Be sure to give yourself a treat by making your way to our recently remodeled terrace on the roof, offering you a breathtaking panoramic view of Quebec City, the river Saint Laurent and the Laurentides Mountains.
We offer you a free breakfast every morning ( example: fresh morning artisanal croissant, yogurt, hard boiled egg, fruit, jam, cheese, fresh fruit, fruit juice, etc..) directly at your room door between 08h00 am to 8h30am
. We invite you to view the various types of rooms, suites, suite jacuzzi, studios, for 1 to 4 people.
- Very good location
- Rooftop with an awesome view on the mountains and the river
- Free Breakfast at your door
- Relaxed atmosphere
- Historic building
- Closed parking (paying)
- Herbal tea room
- Free high speed wi-fi
- Air conditioning throughout the establishment
- In the dining room you have; a refrigerator, a freezer, a herbal tea room, filter roasting coffee from 7:30 am to 10:30 am, etc …