In 1898, Mr. Paul Parent, a tinsmith, moved his commerce from St-Patrice street to St-Jean street. Mr. Parent, has just completed a very big roman style building…
The building was later abandoned and left to decay.
Major work was done to it from 2001 in order to restore its historical architectural style. In 2004, its owners were awarded the “Québec City Architectural Merit”.
Hotel activities officially started in July 2002.
The Auberge is located in the center of Quebec City, near the convention center, the Plains of Abraham, the Avenue Cartier, Montcalm district and Old Quebec.